COVID-19 Updates and Resources
DPOR offices at the Perimeter Center
Visitors for licensing customer service should use the first-floor main entrance.
If you are attending a Commonwealth Conference Center event on the second floor (e.g., board meeting, informal fact-finding conference, remedial education), use the building's west entrance.
GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS
To minimize inconvenience, DPOR temporarily extended deadlines and temporarily waived regulations during the declared state of emergency. All are now expired.
- Temporary Waiver Extending Validity of Expired Licenses, Certifications, or Registrations (expired 7/31/21)
- Temporary Waiver Allowing Online, Electronic, or Distance Theoretical Instruction (expired 7/31/21)
- Temporary Waiver of Certain Regulations Requiring Physical Presence at Places of Business (expired 7/31/21)
- Temporary Waiver Extending Examination Eligibility Deadlines through 6/30/2021 (expired 6/30/21)
- Temporary Waiver of WWWOOSSP Board Regulations that Limit CPE Hours Earned by Instructors (expired 6/30/21)
Important notices about scheduled exams, test centers, and related services:
- PSI Services in Virginia re-opened on Monday, May 4, 2020.
- View FAQ document about PSI operations related to COVID-19 including safety precautions for candidates
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- Pearson VUE test centers
- National Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG)
- Prometric test centers
Board for Barbers and Cosmetology
- Disinfection Reminders for Spas, Salons, and Shops
- CDC: What Nail Salon Employees Need to Know About COVID-19
- CDC: COVID-19 Employer Information for Nail Salons